What we collect
We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.moneyandsoul.ie.
– questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address, if you contact Deirdre Griffin Coaching
– your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and
– how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on, your IP address, and
– details of which version of web browser you used as well as information on how you use the site, by using cookies and page tagging techniques.
This data can be viewed by authorised people in Deirdre Griffin Coaching and our suppliers, to:
– improve the site by monitoring how you use it
– gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
– respond to any feedback you send us.
Where your information is stored
We store your information, whenever possible, on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA).
When you sign up to our email alerts
We use Mailpoet for our email alerts.
Mailpoet has staff based outside the EEA, and stores your data in the [enter country]. [enter mail marketing package] is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework. When you sign up to our email alerts, you agree to your data being stored in this way.
As a subscriber to our email alerts, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
We will continue to send you email newsletters and alerts until you tell us not to or use the unsubscribe option on any of our emails.
Keeping your information secure
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your information is secure once we receive it. This is detailed in our Data Protection and Security Policy.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Deirdre Griffin Coaching is a private limited company registered in Ireland.